If you win our Managing Director 4 a Day contest, what can you expect on October 17th when you take over the captain’s chair?
Well you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. That comes with the job. There are consequences that come with that, but hey, you’re the boss.
You will already have been into the agency a few days prior to meet the Copeland team and get up to speed on what we all do within the business. We will have sat down and worked together on an agenda for the day.
It could look something like this:
8:30 am – noon
- Make coffee for yourself . (What, you were expecting an Executive Assistant? Ok fine, I will make your coffee.)
- Tweet what you’re doing
- Preside over the 8:45 staff meeting with an agenda I will help you prepare
- Go over what each staff member has on their table that day
- Hunt down a Zombie rummaging in the staff room and incapacitate it
- Help clean up the mess
- Participate in a creative brainstorm
- Begin writing a blog post entry about your day which will be posted in the afternoon
- Meet a senior Copeland client at their office to review a job
Lunch with the Copeland gang in Chinatown
1:00 – 4:00
- Interview an intern candidate and write a brief report
- Participate in a strategic brainstorm
- Continue writing your blog post entry
- Respond to tweets aimed at @yourcopeland
- Review a new business proposal with the team
4:00 – 5:00
- Finish your blog entry and post it
- Review social media traffic for the day
- Have a beer with the gang as the day winds down (or a Ginger Ale if you’re underage)
- Collect your $500 paycheque
Ok, so how hard can that be! We’re accepting entries until Friday September 23rd. Bring yours to my attention however you like:
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- tweet the entry to @yourcopeland
- or find some other creative way to direct us to you what you’ve done.